CAPITOLUL 5 – continuare 3
Now that the reader has covered so much, the following quotes (with bold emphasis’s added) take on even deeper meaning: Joe Flower in Prince of the Magic Kingdom, „Walt Disney was obsessed with creation, driven to build magical worlds not, as many artists are, out of paint and canvas, or words, or even film, but physically, out of concrete, wires, smoke, electricity, and highly programmed employees.” (p. 23) Julian Halevy in Nation decries Disney taking this nation into a „drift to fantasy.” He adds, „…one feels our whole culture heading up the dark river to the source–that heart of darkness where Mr. Disney traffics in pastel trinketed evil for gold and ivory.” For those who understand programming Aubrey Menen comments about Disney’s success are profoundly appropriate, „the strongest desire an artist knows…to create a world of his own where everything is just as he imagines it.” John Ciardi was not so nice, he termed Walt Disney as „the shyster in the backroom of illusion.” Eliot said, „While his filmed fairy tales may have appeared at first glance to be light and dreamlike, upon closer examination they seemed more nightmares of deconstructed reality in league with the era’s leading neo-Freudian Modernists.”
· You have now finished reading a never-before-heard, unprecedented Warning about the Dark Reality of the Disney’s Magic Kingdom, and how it fits in with Mind-Control. Most Americans when surveyed say they believe in God, most go to church, and many believe they are born-again.
Because of the Illuminati’s deception campaign over several generations, the American public, and the world in general has been led to believe that Disney was good, and that Walt Disney was a good man. Because of his image, people suspended judgement about Disney and Disney movies. They entrusted their children to him. People had been manipulated into a frame of mind, a predisposition that whatever comes out of Disney is good. They entrusted their children to take in what Disney fed their children’s little minds week after week. The public’s predisposition of trust was used to introduce Illuminati beliefs and their political agenda, and to carry out a vast program of trauma-based mind-control on hundreds of thousands of tiny little children, whose minds and souls were stolen from them. Because many of the child slaves, who are programmed with Disney-themes, are programmed with roles in bringing in the Anti-Christ, Walt Disney and his family have played a major role for the Anti-Christ. And now you can see how accurate the Word of God is when it says, What is highly esteemed among men, is an abomination to God. First, there will be an Overview of the types of sources used, and then will follow a partial Bibliography on this Disney Section.
TYPES OF SOURCES
People who have worked for Disney and who are getting pensions and medical insurance have talked about Disney under the condition of anonymity. This is because the Disney hierarchy will not permit exposure without retaliation. Several non-Disney people who helped with discovering facts for this section were threatened that their children lives would be taken if they continued to investigate Disney. What I (Fritz Springmeier) finally have put in this, is solely my responsibility.
· One type of source for this was books on the Hollywood Film Industry and books on Disney Films. There were about 20 books of this category which were perused for a better understanding of who the Disney brothers were and what Disney Co. was about. One of the best in this type of source was The Art of Walt Disney from Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdom by Christopher Finch (NY: Harry N. Abrams, Inc., 1975.)
· Another type of source were the standard biographical reference books,, such as Who’s Who, Who’s Who in the West (1951), World Biography, Who Was Who,, Current Biography 1952, etc.
· Another type of source was critics of Disney’s movies such as several articles exposing the Lion King, Media Spotlight’s article Fantasia, Rush Limbaugh’s comments and statements concerning how Disney had betrayed its viewers’ trust, the Spotlight’s Feb. 26, ‘96 p. 31 article „Disney Turns Back on Family Values.”’
· Another type of source was magazine and newspaper articles about Disney such as the Oregonian’s art. on a Disney director being a convicted child molester. NY Times, Newsweek and other magazine and newspaper sources. An important series of extremely good investigative reports which were written by Harry V. Martin for the Napa Sentinel in 1989 were very important in learning of some of the Illuminati/CIA/Contra/Drug Running activities in Napa Valley, CA that Roy Disney is associated with. Harry V. Martin went into all kinds of records and did an excellent job of investigative reporting. The magazine Monde 2000, no.12, had an article on non-lethal weapons that the NWO is developing. This article was reprinted in Encounter Chronicles Journal of Scientific Intelligence, and discussed how Disney has been working with Sandia Labs and Los Alamos.
· Another type of source were victims of Illuminati mind-control, who have recovered memories of being programmed at Disneyland and Disneyworld.
· Another type of source has been to watch Disney movies as an investigative tool to understand how Disney is programming, how they are skillfully indoctrinating the American people into witchcraft, etc. This author has also personally been to both Disneyland, near Anaheim, CA and Disneyworld, near Orlando, FL.
· Another source was the Walt Disney Co.’s Annual Reports, and also the reference book Directory of Corporate Affiliations (1986) published by the National Register Pub. Co.
· Another type of source were books which specialized in covering details about Disneyland such as Disneyland And Beyond the Ultimate Family Guidebook (edited by Ray Riegert, and printed by Ulysses Press of Berkeley, CA); and Walt Disney’s Disneyland (by Martin A. Sklar and introduced by Walt Disney.) AAA had a 27 page booklet „Disneyland Park and Southern California”, which came out in 1996, which provides information on what is being offered at Disneyland and vicinity. The book refers repeatedly to „Disney Magic”. One has to wonder how Christians and non-occultic persons can’t see how occult Disney is.
AAA. Disneyland Park and Southern California. 1996.
The Walt Disney Co.’s Annual Reports. pub. by the Walt Disney Co. annually.
Auletta, Ken. Three Blind Mice. NY: Random House, 1991.
Cluran, Richard M. To the End of Time. Rockefeller Ctr, NY, NY: Simon & Schuster.
Commander M. The Controllers: A New Hypothesis of Alien Abductions. (subtitle Alien Abductions, or Government Secret Mind Control Black R&D Programs). 88 pages long. 1990.
Current Biography 1952
Directory of Corporate Affiliations (1986) published by the National Register Pub. Co.
Eliot, Marc. Walt Disney Hollywood’s Dark Prince. NY, NY: Harper Paperbacks, 1993.
Finch, Christopher. The Art of Walt Disney from Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdom. NY: Harry N. Abrams, Inc., 1975.
Hagstrom, Robert G. Jr. The Warren Buffett Way. NY: John Wiley & Sons.
Hulteng, John L. The Messenger’s Motives, Ethical Problems of the News Media. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1976.
Jackson, Kathy Merlock. Walt Disney, A Bio-Bibliography. Westport, CN: Greenwood Press.
Landis, Bill. Anger, The Unauthorized Biography of Kenneth Anger. NY: HarperCollins Pub., 1995.
Moldea, Dan E. Dark Victory, Ronald Reagon, MCA and the Mob. NY, NY: Viking, 1986.
Mosley, Leonard. Disney’s World. Stein & Day: NY, 1985.
Neelands, Barbara. About Ben Sharpsteen. Second Impressions, No. 1 A Sharpsteen Museum Reprints Project, Calistoga, CA: Sharpsteen Museum, July, 1990.
Riegert, Ray, ed. Disneyland And Beyond the Ultimate Family Guidebook. Berkeley, CA: Ulysses Press of Berkeley, CA.
Schickel, Richard. The Disney Version. NY: Simon & Schuster, 1968.
Siu, R.G.H. The Craft of Power. NY, NY: Quill, William Morrow & Co.
Sklar, Martin A. (with intro by Walt Disney) Walt Disney’s Disneyland. Walt Disney Prod., 1969.
Smoodin, Eric. Disney Discourse Producing the Magic Kingdom. Routledge: NY, 1994.
Stein, Jeff, ed. The Basic Everyday Encyclopedia. NY, NY: Random House, 1954.
Sterling, Claire. Thieves World -The Threat of the New Global Network of Organized Crime. NY: Simon & Schuster, 1994.
Taylor, John. Storming the Magic Kingdom. NY: Alfred A. Knopf, 1987.
Thomas, Bob. Walt Disney An American Original. Hyperion (Disney): CA, 1994.
Wallechinsky, David and Irving Wallace and Amy Wallace. The Book of Lists. 666 5th Ave., NY, NY: Bantam Books, 1978.
Wallechinsky, David and Irving Wallace. The People’s Almanac. Garden City, NY: Doubleday and Co., 1975.
Who’s Who, Who’s Who in the West (1951), Who Was Who World Biography
Carson, L. Pierce, Who’s Who in the Napa Valley, Appellation, Oct/Nov. ‘95
George Magazine, „”Here Comes the Son’”, Dec. Vol. 1, No. 10.
House & Garden, „Sticks and Stones, Mickey for Mayor?”, Oct. 1, 1996, pp. 61 -68ff.
Martin, Harry V. Napa Sentinel. A series of articles in 1989 were very important in learning of some of the Illuminati/CIA/Contra/Drug Running activities in Napa Valley, CA that Roy Disney is associated with. Harry V. Martin went into all kinds of records and did an excellent job of investigative reporting.
Monde 2000, no.12, had an article on non-lethal weapons that the NWO is developing. This article was reprinted in Encounter Chronicles Journal of Scientific Intelligence, and discussed how Disney has been working with Sandia Labs and Los Alamos.
Media Spotlight’s article Fantasia,
Mother Jones, May-Ju’, 97, p. 61.
NAPA VALLEY REGISTER, the following articles are samples of what was used:
„ABC Will Mount An Anti-Drug Campaign’” Friday, Jan. 10, 1997, p.1D
„Children’s Books Get Red Carpet Treatment In Hollywood Films” May 16, 1996, p. SC
„Disney and McDonalds’” May 24, 1996
„Disney Buys ABC”, Saturday, Aug. 19, 1995, D.
„Disney Earnings Up 28 Percent In Third Quarter”, Friday, July 26, 1996, p. 8C
,,Disneyland Expansion Given OK” Wednesday, Oct. 9, 1996, p.D
‘”Disney Links to McDonald’s May Be Back. Thursday, Apr. 11, 1996, 7A
„Disney World Makes Sure World, Remember the Magic”” (by L. Pierce Carson), Sun., Oct. 20, ‘96
„Federal Employees Get Disney Tour” Saturday, Dec. 9,1995, p. 5A
„It’s Lights-Out For Main Street” May 14, 1996.
„An Overlooked, Different World Inside Theme Park” Sunday, Sept. 29, 1996, p. SC
„Mickey Going On The Road”, Friday, 7/26/96, p. 8C ‘”Past and Future In Disney Community’”, Friday, Oct. 4, 1996, p. iD
„Planned Parenthood Benefit On Sunday”–Events of Interest sect. on p. A2, Sept. 13, ‘96
„Pentagon Still Wastes Money”, Mon., 4/15/96, p. 4B Newsweek
„Power Failure” 12/23/96, p. 34-36; ‘”Sending an SOS at ABC”, 5/12/97, p. 54-55
NY TIMES (the following are samples of what was used: Articles during the „50’s & ‘60’s were looked at. ,,Disney Offers Faux Memories of Atlantic City Boardwalk” by Joe Sharkey, Tuesday, Dec. 10, 1996 „Baptists Censure Disney On Gay-Spouse Benefits” Thurs. June 13, 1996, p. A10 ,,Disney to acquire 2 radio stations”, 4/15/97, p. C4.
The PRESS DEMOCRAT (the following are example of what was used:)
„Baptists, Disney Paths Diverge” Saturday, June 29, 1996, p. D4
„Disney To Buy Stake In Web Company” 2/15/97, p. E6
„Heavy Disney” Sunday, Oct. 20, 1996
„The Ins and Outs of Allen” by Frederic M. Biddle and Renee Graham, On Q,, Sept. 29, 1996, p. 27
SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE (the following are examples of what was used:)
„Disney, Miramax Bond”, May 10, 1996
„Disney Signs Asian Animator”
„Miramax Plans To Make ‘Thoughtful” Films”, 4/11/96
SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER (the following are examples of what was used:)
„Disney Institute Is A Short Course In Creativity” by Catherine Watson, Sunday, May 26, 1996, p. T9
„Mouse Matriculation Is A Great Experience” by Catherine Watson, Sunday, May 26, 1996, p. T9
„Tomorrowland Jumps Into The Future”, Sunday, July 14, 1996, p. T3
The Spotlight’s Feb. 26, ‘96 p. 31 article „Disney Turns Back on Family Values.”
Time Magazine, „Job Hunting With Mike [Ovitz]” 2/24/97, p. 50; ‘”Hilton Has Room For ITT’” 2/10/97,
Wall St. Journal (many issues from several decades.)
SOME OF OTHER SOURCES (used & not used).
· Various Disney brochures.//· Rush Limbaugh’s comments concerning how Disney had betrayed its viewers’ trust.//· Interviews w/ Napa Valley residents.
· Interviews with disgruntled insiders to the NWO.
· Interviews with various types of Disney victims.
[Disney has used mafia-type tactics, i.e. death threats, to intimidate numerous people into selling their property. Roy E. Disney has been reported involved in these land thefts. Victims of this type of intimidation are in many states, but several prominent regions are Napa Valley, CA; Shenandoah Valley; Virginia, & FL Disney’s land-grabbing operations could be a book in itself. This author has lots more research which I HAVE NO PLANS to reveal, which has been left w/ key others, such as the connections of VaVin, near Leon,VA, who produce Prince Michel de Virginia, whose chef & others connect to Belgium. The background of several key people, like Robert Podesta. Financial records, such as Fed. Judge Fern M. Smith (Burrows). ETC. This para. is not indexed.]